Dedicated to providing funds to support the mission of the CLA. endowment.raffle.fundraising auction.
Absentee Bidding Process Contemporary Longrifle Foundation Fundraising Auction
- The absentee bidding process for the auction benefiting the Contemporary Longrifle Foundation is open to both members and non-members of the Contemporary Longrifle Association.
- Absentee bids can be sent via phone or via email to the CLF and will be accepted up to 10 days prior to the auction.
- All absentee bids must be received by August 1, 2023.
- Absentee bids sent through the email should be addressed to:
- Email the bid to: firstname.lastname@example.org “New CLF Email Address Subject line of all email bids must be “2022 CLF Auction Bid”
- All bids must include item, maximum bid amount, credit card information (card type, name on card, number, expiration, security code, & billing address), and bidder’s contact information (phone number, email, & shipping address).
- Please DO NOT send credit card information via email. For security, CLF Office Staff will contact you for CC information. Bids will not be accepted until credit card information has been received.
- Shipping and insurance will be added to the final bid price. Shipping of firearms will be at the buyer’s risk. The CLA staff will contact absentee winners of the firearms to confirm shipping arrangements after the Auction.
- All sales are final.